1. What is biopinio?
biopinio is a smartphone app with which you can take part in surveys on current organic issues.
2. For which operating systems is biopinio available?
biopinio is available for iOS and Android. For Android, biopinio is available in version 4.1, and for iOS biopinio is available in version 6.0. biopinio works on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
3. Where is biopinio available?
biopinio is available in Germany, Luxembourg, Italy, Austria, and Switzerland.
4. What kind of surveys does biopinio do?
All biopinio surveys resolve around organics. We want to know what you think about certain organic products, organic producers and organic supermarkets. Many surveys are for new bioproducts, which you may try, rate, and recommend as you please.
5.Why should I sign up for biopinio?
By signing up with biopinio you get the opportunity to test and evaluate new products and services of organic companies for free and before any other. To participate you will receive free product samples of organic producers, and then rate them on the app. In the future we reserve the right to give vouchers instead of free product samples.
With your opinion you actively influence the products and services of organic companies and help them to make their products even better.
6. Who can be a biopinio tester?
Everyone who is at least 18 years old and has a smartphone with the biopinio app can be a biopinio tester.
7. Do I need to commit to something as a biopinio tester?
- The “biopinio” app may not be used in an abusive manner or violate intellectual or other property rights.
- personally give conscientious and honest answers to the questions asked
- Users may not infringe on decency, and no racist or defamatory statements or responces will be accepted.
- No advertising or publishing (for example on social networks, their own websites, etc.) of asked questions, product samples, and other materials without prior consultation with Pollion.
- The provided product samples and other materials are intended only for the personal use of the biopinio tester and may not be sold to third parties (such as manufacturers for competing organic companies).
- The provided product samples must be inspected by the user before eating or use. The consumption or use of samples is at the user’s own risk.
We reserve the right to exclude the user from access to the “biopinio” app and delete the user account, especially if the user violates their obligations under these conditions.
8. How does registration in biopinio work and how will I be invited to surveys?
Once you successfully download the biopinio app, you should first register with your personal email and password. There is an option in which you can register without entering your email. Then you should complete your profile with personal information such as age, gender, etc. so we can invite you to matching studies. After registering we will try to promptly invite you to the first survey that fits your profile by sending a specific survey code.
9. How can I cancel my biopinio membership?
You can cancel your biopinio membership at any time through sending an email to email@example.com or through the app by going to your profile and clicking on the “Revoke and Delete user Account” button.
10. What happens to my data?
All of your data will be kept strictly confidential and all personal details such as name, address, and email address will be kept from the client of the specific study. Your data will naturally not be used for promotional purposes and not shared with third parties. We are subject to strict German privacy laws.
11. How often will I be invited to surveys?
The frequency with which you will be invited to surveys can vary. Participants will be randomly invited under compliance with certain criteria such as age, sex, location, etc. It is quite normal to have periods with frequent survey invites or periods with very few.
12. What do I do if the app doesn’t function correctly?
Before we start a survey, we test the app and survey extensively. Nevertheless, it can happen that individual surveys pose technical problems and lead to error messages. If in the course of a survey gets you such a problem, then we ask you to notify us of firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to fix the problem as soon as possible and provide a fix. Update your app biopinio therefore whenever we introduce a new version available.
If problems are occurring, try turning the app off and on, or log out then log in again.
13. Whom should I contact with user suggestions?
We are very interested in user feedback to make our apps even better and more user friendly. Please contact us at email@example.com with your suggestions.